Friday, February 08, 2013

iOS 6 Jailbreak

I haven't really updated this in a long time, in large part due to the lack of a Jailbreak. Well, as I'm sure everyone knows, the wait is over. The Evad3rs have released a new Jailbreak for iOS 6 and you can get it here.

I have this running on my iPhone 4S and iPad mini and have had no issues related to the JB. I will probably start posting some more videos in the style of my Reeder review (possibly along with some written reviews) more frequently now.

I've also started a new YouTube channel since my old one is all over the place. The new channel will be strictly for tech related (mostly iOS related) stuff. You can find that here.

I won't bother creating a how to Jailbreak guide since it's very straight forward and there are already a ton of videos showing how to do it. Here's one from iDownloadblog.

Here are some ideas for what to do after Jailbreaking.

Reddit post - Best Jailbreak Apps/Tweaks of 2013?

No comments: