Friday, February 08, 2013

Cydia 101

I decided to throw together a quick video regarding using Cydia. Since I will be talking about tweaks and apps that are exclusive to jailbreaking for the next little while, I figured it would more sense to start with the basics and go from there.

This video is basically about Cydia. How to navigate Cydia, how to add repose, how to download and remove apps and tweaks. Very basic, but hey, everyone has to start learning this stuff from somewhere. When I started with a jailbroken device I kind of just learned from trial and error, but I realize that not everyone has the time to do that, or the want. So for those of you who are maybe not as technically inclined or not willing to put in the time just to modify your iDevice, maybe this can help you out and get you comfortable with modding your stock iOS install.


No comments: